1. Advanced Engineering Research (AER) is a proceedings series. We only publish conference proceedings and do not publish stand-alone manuscripts. All manuscripts should be submitted to a conference that has a contract with us for publication.
2. Manuscripts should be written in English. The minimum length of any paper will be 4 printed pages. Whenever applicable, submissions must include the following elements: title, authors, affiliations, abstract, keywords, introduction, main text, conclusions and references.
3. For formatting your manuscript, please click here to download the templete file.
4. Authors need not sign copyright for publishing their work in AER. But people using one or more papers in AER should respect the integrity of the work and refer to the original location, title and author(s).
5. If you have any question in preparing your manuscript, please kindly contact the conference organizer.